We're movin' on up... & OUT of here!
Hello Friends and Family,
I have been having much difficulty in posting pictures to this site - Blogger says it has upgraded things, but I like the OLD version better! I have moved on to a new blog:
http://nathanieljsworld.wordpress.com/
One of my cousins and fellow bloggers recently made the move and I am following her lead! (Thanks Melissa! - you weren't the only one having technical difficulties) Pictures and stuff to come soon to the new site! I will set it up soon, so check it out!
Thanks for your patience!
the Santiago's
Hello Friends and Family,
I have been having much difficulty in posting pictures to this site - Blogger says it has upgraded things, but I like the OLD version better! I have moved on to a new blog:
http://nathanieljsworld.wordpress.com/
One of my cousins and fellow bloggers recently made the move and I am following her lead! (Thanks Melissa! - you weren't the only one having technical difficulties) Pictures and stuff to come soon to the new site! I will set it up soon, so check it out!
Thanks for your patience!
the Santiago's

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home